Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: ONO
Accepted Solution

Problem when change the computer

Hi Everyone!

I buy a new laptop to develop with the NDK, but i started with a old laptop that i used to upload an app to the BlackBerry wordl that was denied, now i'm trying to continue developing with the new laptop but i try to upload to the BlackBerry Vendor page, the package is rejected.
I tryed to export the proyect from the old laptop to the new, but i've got the same problem.

Moreover, I tryed to merge the old tokens to the new BlackBerry ID Tokens method with:

blackberry-signer -linkcsk –bbidtoken <BBID Token CSK filename>
-oldcskpass <Legacy CSK password> –bbidcskpass <BBID Token CSK password>
C:\bbndk\host_10_2_0_1\win32\x86\usr\bin>blackberry-signer -linkcsk -bbidtoken bbidtoken.csk -oldcskpass ***** -bbidcskpass ******
Error: Illegal option: -linkcsk

But i get Error: Illegal option: -linkcsk
(I've tryed in the old and the new, noth have the same csk, p12 and bbid tokkens).

Thanks, i would like to get my app published very soon to participate in a BlackBerry Jam Camp offer that end very soon. THANKS!

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Problem when change the computer

Follow these backup and restore steps to move your keys from your old laptop to your new one.

Backup and Restore BlackBerry Code Signing Keys

Also note that you'll need to use the 10.2 Gold Native SDK in order to use BlackBerry ID tokens.  This would be in the host_10_2_0_15 directory.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: ONO

Re: Problem when change the computer

THANKS AGAIIN!
I try to use the restore option on BlackBerry NDK and i paste the file in other folders but that is the solution.
Moreover i had to copy the bbidtoken.csk to C:\bbndk\host_10_2_0_15\win32\x86\usr\bin

thanks!