Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
Rankec
My Device: none
Accepted Solution

Problem with sample project "StampCollector"

Hello,

i am new to blackberry development.
i just want to try to build an example project. but always i get some warnings.
so there is no way to build the project.
here are my warnings of the sample project "StampCollector": 
hope you can tell what i am doing wrong. :/

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
Asset requires dependency "libQtCore.so.4" to be included in the BAR package.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 82	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Asset requires dependency "libQtDeclarative.so.4" to be included in the BAR package.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 82	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Asset requires dependency "libQtGui.so.4" to be included in the BAR package.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 82	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Asset requires dependency "libQtNetwork.so.4" to be included in the BAR package.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 82	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Asset requires dependency "libQtScript.so.4" to be included in the BAR package.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 82	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Asset requires dependency "libQtSql.so.4" to be included in the BAR package.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 82	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Asset requires dependency "libQtSvg.so.4" to be included in the BAR package.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 82	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Asset requires dependency "libQtXml.so.4" to be included in the BAR package.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 82	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Asset requires dependency "libQtXmlPatterns.so.4" to be included in the BAR package.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 82	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Invalid project path: Duplicate path entries found (/StampCollector [Output path]), path: [/StampCollector].	StampCollector		pathentry	Path Entry Problem
Source file of asset "StampCollector" does not exist.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 70	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Source file of asset "StampCollector" does not exist.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 74	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem
Source file of asset "StampCollector" does not exist.	bar-descriptor.xml	/StampCollector	line 78	BlackBerry App Manifest Problem

best regards

BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
smacmartin
My Device: developer

Re: Problem with sample project "StampCollector"

The sample will deploy and run with these warnings.

(I did a fresh download and build.  I do see these warnings, but I can deploy and run the app)

New Contributor
Rankec
My Device: none

yeah i noticed. thanks so far
Regular Contributor
ryan_robinson
My Device: Z10 + PlayBook

So if my application isn't working and this is the only warning I have left, it's safe to say that it is something else that's wrong?