Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
john_david
My Device: blackberry 2990

Problems installing native sdk

I downloaded the momentics and i have installed it, on launching it reffered me to either connect a device or install a blackberry 10 native sdk i have, i chose the second option since i do  not have a device, but the installation has got stuck at a point since, i cancelled the installation started it again it still got stuck on the same point. The point where it always stay is (Fetching bbndk:win32.libraries.10.3.0.698.zip). What could be wrong or is there any other way i can install the native sdk.

Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Problems installing native sdk

You may need to clear the cache.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
UberschallSamsara
My Device: PlayBook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C

Are you trying to install on a Windows development computer?  If so, many others have reported that download of the SDK takes hours/days.  If this is what you are experiencing as well please file a bug report from Momentics (Help>Report BlackBerry Momentics bug) so that the tools team takes this issue seriously.

New Developer
john_david
My Device: blackberry 2990

Thank you i have decide to go the eclipse and java way, and i that is working well.