If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
BGmot
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: x

Re: Promlems with installing SDL in Blackberry IDE

Thank you. This makes sense.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
boris812
My Device: none
My Carrier: none

Well, I've written a small test program using SDL. When I'm building it for device everything is ok, but, when i switch to simulator, i've got some OpenGL errors:

C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glAttachShader'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glGetShaderiv'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glDisable'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glTexParameterf'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glClear'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glDeleteProgram'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glUseProgram'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glClearColor'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glDeleteShader'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glEnableVertexAttribArray'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glActiveTexture'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glGetProgramInfoLog'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glBindTexture'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glGetProgramiv'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glCreateShader'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glDeleteTextures'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glGetAttribLocation'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glCreateProgram'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glUniform1i'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glTexImage2D'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glDrawArrays'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glTexSubImage2D'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glVertexAttribPointer'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glBindBuffer'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glLinkProgram'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glGetShaderInfoLog'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glShaderSource'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glGetUniformLocation'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glGenTextures'
C:/bbndk-2.0.0-beta3/target/qnx6/../target-override/x86/usr/lib/libSDL.so: undefined reference to `glCompileShader'

whats my mistake?

Please use plain text.
Developer
BGmot

In Project's properties compare C/C++ Build->Settings->QCC Linker->Libraries for both configurations (Device and Sim). Add missing libraries to Simulator's config.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
boris812

[ Edited ]

The problem is that libraries lists are completele the same, as well as include directories and library paths.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
boris812

Found my mistake - I've built SDL for simulator without GLESv2

Please use plain text.
Developer
BGmot

I am not sure about simulator 2.0. But Simulator 1.0 works only with GLESv1.

Please use plain text.