Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
ivarrian27
My Device: 9900

QMAKESPEC

I'm trying to setup an Ubuntu VM with Jenkins for CI to build my project on changes . However, when I attempt to perform a build, I seem to get the following error : 

/usr/bin/qmake -spec unsupported/blackberry-armv7le-qcc -o arm/Makefile ProjectName.pro CONFIG+=device
Could not find mkspecs for your QMAKESPEC(unsupported/blackberry-armv7le-qcc) after trying:
        /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs

I checked under /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/unsupported, I can't find any blackberry-armv7le-qcc. How do I get this spec? Is this supposed to have come from the install? 

Please help. Thanks. 

Developer
tanphat1412
My Device: BlackBerry

Re: QMAKESPEC

I have the same problem when bulding the cascade example. Any one know how to fix it?

Developer
BGmot
My Device: PlayBook

Have you looked at http://qt-project.org/wiki/Blackberry and all linked resources?

New Contributor
ivarrian27
My Device: 9900

I may have found the solution to this, I checked my windows install of the ndk and see that the mkspecs are located inside the target_10_0_9_386\qnx6\usr\share\qt4\mkspecs folder. 

So on my Ubuntu VM, I created a symbolic link as below : 

ln -s <my ndk install directory>/target_10_0_9_1101/qnx6/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/unsupported /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/unsupported

Note: You may need to rename your existing unsupported directory in /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs to something else before creating the link above. 

Contributor
girish_bb10
My Device: BB 10 Alpha

On mac 10.6.8

I am getting error

/Applications/bbndk/host_10_0_9_52/darwin/x86/usr/bin/qmake -spec blackberry-armv7le-qcc -o arm/Makefile httptest.pro CONFIG+=device

Could not find mkspecs for your QMAKESPEC(blackberry-armv7le-qcc) after trying:

/Applications/bbndk/target_10_0_9_386/qnx6/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs

i checked the directory

/Applications/bbndk/target_10_0_9_386/qnx6/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs

it is available in 

/Applications/bbndk/target_10_0_9_386/qnx6/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/unsupported/blackberry-armv7le-qcc)

anybody help me from where to change this.