Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Maxis
Accepted Solution

Qml Audio Issue

This is about QtMultimedia qml audio. Did anyone have problem using qml audio. When I want to jump to next song as example code below using qml audio, after playing about dozen song perfectly suddenly it just stop. The code below work on symbian but in BlackBerry the stop jumping to next song after playing about a dozen song(random sometimes) The onStopped signal handler seems to just stop working. Is there a qml audio bug issue with BlackBerry. Searching internet didn't get any results. 

I use console.log to log event when song ended and the song started and each time the song jump to next song,both is log to console but when the issue happen both event stop logging which is also when the stop jump to next song. OnError also didn't log any error to console so not even sure what happen.

Audio {
         id: audio

//LOGGING ANY POSSIBLE ERROR
         OnError: {
         Console.log("Error: ", error)
         Console.log(errorstring)

// LOGGING BOTH ENDOFMEDIA AND NEXTSONG WITH CONSOLE.LOG
         OnStopped: {             
             Console.log("endofmedia")
             if (status == Audio.EndOfMedia) {
             Console.log("startplay")
             nextsong()
             }
         }  
     }

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Maxis

Re: Qml Audio Issue

The issue is solved.It is due to old symbian component.Though i don't even know how a symbian component can affect Qt Quick component but recompile symbian component  did solve the issue. Here is the Link in case anyone interested