Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
berdal84
My Device: PlackBerry PlayBook Simulator 2
Accepted Solution

Register with RIM signing authority don't work properly in QNX® Momentics IDE

Hello,

I've reveiced the CSJ files. In QNX® Momentics IDE, I open preferences -> BlackBerry Tablet OS -> Signing - > Register.

I complete the form with the CSJ files, PIN and passwords. When I validate the form, Everything is ok and I receive an email that confirm that I'm well registered.

But the problem is when I restart QNX® Momentics IDE, in BlackBerry Tablet OS -> Signing -> RIM Signing authority  there is written "Registered: No".

If I try to register once again, QNX® Momentics IDE say that I'me already registered and I need to contact RIM to add an other user (I don't want to add an other user).

Did someone had the same problem ? How to fix that ?

Best regards,

System specifications:

Windows 7 32 Bits under parallels 6.0.12090 on MacOSX 10.6.8

QNX® Momentics IDE for BlackBerry® Native SDK for Tablet OS Version: 1.0.0 Build id: 201110112127

Please use plain text.
Contributor
firstLeaf
My Device: curve 8530

Re: Register with RIM signing authority don't work properly in QNX® Momentics IDE

how come you don't want to make a phantom?  I don't know, i've had similar problems just trying to log to download apps on the blackberry site.  I try a second account and do somthing like log out of that one and then log back in with my original username and it lets me in.  you might try that.  

* if you tell me how to exactly get the signing key, and what I have to do, I can try to do the keys myself.

I won't need a playbook to make sure it is working, right?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
davidcummings
My Device: Bold 9800

Re: Register with RIM signing authority don't work properly in QNX® Momentics IDE

Are you using a localized version of Windows (e.g. non-English)?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
berdal84

Yes i'm using a french version of windows.

Please use plain text.
davidcummings

There is a bug in NDK 1.0 with localized versions of Windows and signing. This bug has been fixed in NDK 2.0 which should be released imminently. You can also use Beta 3 if you cannot wait for the NDK 2.0 GA release.

Unfortunately you will have to request new CSJ files and reregister.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
berdal84

Thanks for your help !
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
berdal84

I've installed the version 2.0 of the SDK, I've request new CJS files. But I've the same problem... I would like to publish my app before the 3 March to be eligible for a free tablet but this bug is blocking...

Thanks

Please use plain text.
davidcummings

Which variant of Windows are you using? (xp, 7, vista etc.)? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
berdal84

Windows 7 32 Bits under parallels 6.0.12090 on MacOSX 10.6.8
Please use plain text.
Developer
taylortbb
My Device: Bold 9900 + PlayBook

The Native SDK does have full Mac support. Is there some reason that's not an option for you? Not that it solves the problem you're having, but it might side-step it.

--------
Taylor Byrnes
Please use plain text.