06-05-2012 11:34 AM
Are you testing this in the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha simulator, real device or both?
06-06-2012 02:52 AM
06-26-2012 09:01 AM
We've traced the crash to a call to gethostbyname_r in one of the soap library modules mapped to soap->fresolve. Strange thing is that when the same code is copied and we perform something similar (with similar buffers but not the same structures exactly) in a NetworkStatus NDK sample project and it worked fine there.
This behavior may be due to the soap structure being initialized improperly with respect to its buffer but I we are not 100% sure yet.
06-26-2012 09:06 AM - edited 06-26-2012 09:10 AM
we did the same trace, but did not have the experts to analyze it in the source code.
strange that it works in the sample, i guess that is some deep c++ mojo...
i also got some mails from the KDSoap developers, they are part of the Qt port to BB10 as it seems, but did not get it to run so far, they also found "a network issue". they promised further tests and to keep me posted.