05-14-2014 04:23 AM
Excuse me, i want to ask headless auto start after device reboot. I have tried in 2 conditions :
1. plug my device to laptop and after restart device, headless is running
2. i don't plug my device to laptop, and after restart, headless is NOT running
can you help me with this trouble?
05-14-2014 04:32 AM - edited 05-14-2014 04:34 AM
Just to confirm are you saying that when you restart your device while unplugged from your laptop the headless part doesn't start?
That's strange, I've just tried it on my Z10, OS 10.2.1.2102 while connected to the laptop (Windows 8.1) and while not and it worked fine.
It's hard to see how the connection to the laptop would affect the reboot.
Can you post your device and OS version, also Windows or Mac may be relevant what's your dev environment?
05-14-2014 04:58 AM
Yes, that's right... when I restart my device while unplugged from my laptop the headless part doesn't start... but if I restart my device while plug to my laptop the headless part running well...
I used mac os and Blackberry Z10 to develop...
05-14-2014 05:06 AM
05-14-2014 05:14 AM
My Blackberry Z10 use OS 10.2.1.2102 and my momentics SDK 10.2 ...
This is the way that i tried :
1. download HeadlessService and HeadlessSeviceUI sample code from blackberry
2. Import to momentics
3. And then run (inject) to my device
4. After that (while device still plug with the laptop), i'm restarting my device, and after that headless is still running
5. After that i was unplug my device from laptop, and reboot again, after that the headless is never running again
05-14-2014 05:27 AM
05-14-2014 05:40 AM
05-14-2014 05:55 AM
Can i just choose Device-Release as build configurations without export my app ?
i'm sorry i want to ask,,
from cascades tutorial,
1. headless part must clean first, after that choose build
2. headless UI clean first too, after that choose build ...
when i want to Device-Release, should i do that to Headless part and UI ?
05-14-2014 05:57 AM