Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
greenback
My Device: (BlackBerry Z10)-> Q10/Passport Dual Use

Will BB10 Jam NDK Sessions Be Available to Devs?

I cannot attend BB10 Jam because I live below the poverty line and cannot affort a ticket+hotel to FL. Loyal to BB since I got my first BlackBerry phone in 2006 and PB last year when it was released. I am very passionate about BlackBerry and really looking forward to BB10 and the upcoming release of Cascades. To each their own, however... 

can someone please provide me a way to access the Jam sessions, or get my hands on a BB10 alpha device?

Thank you!

Developer
rcmaniac25
My Device: Z10 (STL100-4)-10.2.1.3253, Z10 (STL100-3)-10.3.1.997 Dev OS, Z30 (STA100-5)-10.3.1.997 Dev OS, Passport (SQW100-1)-10.3.0.1418, PlayBook (16GB)-2.1.0.1917

Re: Will BB10 Jam NDK Sessions Be Available to Devs?

[ Edited ]

Unfortunetly, they don't record videos. But they do have audio and slides. These usually come a week or so after the whole event finishes. They make a couple avaliable for free, but the rest require either you to have been an attendee or to pay a fee (I think about $25 but nothing has been offically released).

As for the Alpha device, that's a no-can-do. Many want it and as of right now the only way to get it is to go there. I would love to get one but can't go either.

---Spends time in #blackberrydev on freenode (IRC)----
Three simple rules:
1. Please use the search bar before making new posts.
2. "Like" posts that you find helpful.
3. If a solution has been found for your post, mark it as solved.
--I code too much. Well, too bad.
Retired
samyotte
My Device: Torch

Re: Will BB10 Jam NDK Sessions Be Available to Devs?

We'll post links to the content after the conference here.
http://www.blackberrydeveloperevents.com/events/home.html (left hand side, just below the calendar).

Also, use this as the source to watch for future events that may be closer in your area.