Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
My Device: DAB, DAC, Lost red Z10, Regular Replaced Z10, PlayBook
My Carrier: airtel

draggable interface

any idea how to create draggable interface just like the one in the "Quick Settings" in the latest 10.2.1 where you can drag the different setting UI elements in the order that you want ?

Thanks ..

Looking for SMTP Servers, Bulk Emails and Bulk SMS services at an affordable price to help boost your business? Look no further. I've the solution for your needs. Contact me now.
Developer

Re: draggable interface

any sample code that could somehow explain the concept ?

Looking for SMTP Servers, Bulk Emails and Bulk SMS services at an affordable price to help boost your business? Look no further. I've the solution for your needs. Contact me now.
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Drag and drop rearrangement in ListViews has been on the roadmap since the beginning (always delayed) so it looks like it is currently now available internally in BlackBerry and hopefully to us mere mortals in the next iteration of the tools.

If you can't wait it isn't actually too hard to do it yourself using the translation properties of componants combined with onTouch(). As for sample code none exists that I know of.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer

Thanks, will give it a try.

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Sorry forgot to mention that of course your model will need to support rearranging of its data, again not too difficult to do but extra work.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition
My Carrier: Bonbon

I tried but failed miserably. Glad to hear it's in the works of becoming public. Will patiently wait for it. Smiley Happy