Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
rahu264
My Device: Not Specified

how to retrieve Phone Number of Incoming calls?

I have been waiting for the 10.2 SDK becuase in the Road map blackberry has mentioned that they are going to release a Telephony Updates which will includes a line and Call details api. Afte waiting so long, What I have got is, a Call class which gives me a Call ID, which I cant use anywhere. no Access to Phone Call logs. are you guys forgot that this is a basic info required in the call class?

I need to know that when blackberry is going to release an updates which allow us to retrieve the phone number of incoming or outgoing calls? of course along with the Call duration, call start and end time and duration.

Need answer asap.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
EunKyung
My Device: Passport

Re: how to retrieve Phone Number of Incoming calls?

[ Edited ]

The same issue has been discussed in the following thread:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Native-Development/How-to-get-incoming-call-phone-number-quot...

It's been logged to Developer Issue Tracker: https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/BBTEN-1287

It looks like checking the incomming phone number programmically is not included in the 10.2 SDK. 

----------------------------------------------------
Hope this was helpful. Happy Coding!
EK @echotown
New Developer
rahu264
My Device: Not Specified

Any idea when this features are going to be published?  I have checked the roadmap and it doesnt say anything about it. 

BlackBerry Development Advisor
EunKyung
My Device: Passport

Not sure about the release schedule. Will follow up.
Cheers,
----------------------------------------------------
Hope this was helpful. Happy Coding!
EK @echotown
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Bump!

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands