Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Trusted Contributor
Sith_Apprentice
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

invoke bb.action.SHARE file from variable

[ Edited ]

To put it as simply as possible, I have an application where there is a GridIconList of images, and when touched the images go to full screen, very similar to the Stamp Collector sample app. The only difference is, when that image is full screen, I want to be able to share that image, and a link (from the original datamodel, likely xml document) through an unbound invocation. I have used the invocation successfully for text and static items, but nothing dynamic like this. Any assistance would be appreciated. If you want to use the stampcollector sample as a reference, it would be the ContentPage.qml file where I would want to share the image from.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Sith_Apprentice
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: invoke bb.action.SHARE file from variable

Quick bump
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Re: invoke bb.action.SHARE file from variable

Maybe it has something to do with this bug https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/BBTEN-423 ? Couldn't share image as well, the URI is not updating
Please use plain text.