Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
plungeint
My Device: PlayBook

libOpenAL.so.1 does not match target file libOpenAL.so.1.

Hi,

I'm tying to get started into playbook development but it looks like each compilation comes with new surprises :-(

Well, I see these errors in the console log when I try to debug a game that I'm porting from iOS made with cocos2dx. Can anyone tell me how can I fix them? Thanks.

MsgNak received - resending

Remote target is little-endian

warning: Host file /Developer/SDKs/bbndk-2.1.0/target/qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib/libOpenAL.so.1 does not match target file libOpenAL.so.1.

warning: Host file /Developer/SDKs/bbndk-2.1.0/target/qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib/libxml2.so.1 does not match target file libxml2.so.1.

warning: can't find linker symbol for virtual table for `AppDelegate' value

Developer
step_jac
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook

Re: libOpenAL.so.1 does not match target file libOpenAL.so.1.

Hi Plungeint,

Messages regarding mismatched SOs at debugging startup are benign. It's just indicating that local SO are not matchiing the ones on the target. However, you won't be debugging those SOs since symbols for them don't exist.

However, the second message regarding missing linker table is indicative of a missing implementation of a virtual function for the AppDelegate class.

Best,

Stephane