09-30-2013 07:37 PM
1. I am trying to retrieve phone number from incoming call by using line api
But the line address which is the phone number is empty. Is there a way to retrieve this?
2. I am setting the app to autostart, does this feature need the app to be registered and approved for headless app first?
3. Is it possible to monitor data in real time?
10-01-2013 09:01 AM - edited 10-01-2013 09:07 AM
On point (1), no this is not currently supported. It's been requested as a new API feature and is in investigation:
On point (2), not if you mean a short-running background app that is launched by a trigger. Yes if you mean a long running app. See http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/09/headless-app
I'm not sure what you mean on point (3).
10-01-2013 10:16 AM
1. the url you have provided is on a redirect loop so it doesn't open after logging in, can you send me another url please?
2. I mean long running app -should they work during development / testing on simulators or devices or do I have to go through the approval process first and then develop on it.
3. I know I can data (internet) usage from the logs but is there a way to monitor data usage on the device in real time?
Is there an api for it