Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Retired
My Device: Z10

Re: nfc_tag_transceive returns NFC_RESULT_UNHANDLED_ERROR

You're welcome. Could you mark my last post as accepted please? Thank you.

I can only assume that the write tag function works differently internally. I'm not familiar with the internal details.

One of the NFC development team is investigating the Mifare Ultralight issue today. I'll let you know if we find anything you may find useful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim
New Developer
My Device: z10

hello,

is there any news from RIM regarding the mifare ultralight write result issue?

Best regards

Retired
My Device: Z10

What are you waiting for exactly? The issue you reported has been logged in our system and is being investigated by our development team. Meanwhile you seem to have a workaround in that the response can be safely ignored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to press the like button on the right side if you liked my attempts to help :-)
And please mark posts as solved if you think I found the solution or set you on its path. Thanks!
Follow me on Twitter: @mdwrim