Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
moadib
My Device: developer
My Carrier: -

paymentservice_event_get_error_id always returns 0

[ Edited ]

I'm trying debug payment service in local mode, choosing different responses. But paymentservice_event_get_error_id always returns 0 and no error code definition in corresponding header. 

paymentservice_event_get_error_text returns proper error description. How handle different situations in native code with local mode enabled?

Added: if i'm disable local mode - authorization window, purchase window flickers. Is it problem of simulator or application?

Please use plain text.
Developer
HorizonXP
My Device: BlackBerry 9900 & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: paymentservice_event_get_error_id always returns 0

I'd like to chime in to say that I see the exact same behaviour. I will note that when I put my app on BB World in the sandbox in release mode, without local mode, it did seem to return an ID. I have to test again to confirm. 

Would really rather not have to filter my handling code based on error text. 

Founder of Pulsecode Inc. and taab
Authomator - Two-factor authentication codes on BlackBerry 10 - http://www.xitijpatel.com/ - Follow @xitijpatel
Is there a helpful or useful post in this thread? Click the thumbs up on it so that other people can find it more easily!
Please use plain text.