Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Visitor
boerge
My Device: Playbook

"Failure 881 debug token" problem when installing *.bar on playbook? Can someone guide me through this please?

Hello,

I have created a game, and now have a gamename.bar file that I want to test on my playbook.

I install it using this process here: http://forums.crackberry.com/playbook-apps-games-f243/simple-simple-way-install-bar-file-application...

By the end of the installation process, the "Failure 881 debug token" shows in the install-window on my computer. (Windows)

And I cannot find any game on my playbbok. Playbook is in developer mode, and it says under settings/security/development mode>debug token     "Not installed"

Assuming this is the only problem, what steps do I need to take in order to fix it?

I have googled this quite a bit without finding a good solution.. Like, how and where can I get a debug token for my playbook, how do I install it on my playbook etc. This was fairly easy on android and WP8.

Thanks for all help.

Regards

Boerge

Please use plain text.