Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
BryceMcMurter
My Device: Bold 9900 & Playbook
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

stuck on pending approval "up for sale"

Hey everyone,

When submitted my app to blackberry world on Jan 8th it give me the option to submit the release for review and post the app "up for sale" so I selected both options. My review was given 2 CRs the first (in terms of CR ticket number) was to approve that app as "up for sale" and the second CR was to approve the app release.

on Friday around noon I got an email that said that my release had been approved so excited as I was (this is my first app submission) I jumped on the vendor portal to apply for built for blackberry approval but to my dismay my app still shows a CR to have my app "up for sale". Without this CR approval I have no link to apply for BFB. 

Since my release approval was a higher CR number then my "up for sale" CR number I assumed that the "up for sale" CR had been skipped over so I submitted a vendor support ticket to help and have not heard anything back yet and the status of my app hasn't changed.

has anyone else tried to submit the "up for sale" CR before the release is approved? sould I be contacting someone else about this? Im I just worrying too much?

Bryce

Please use plain text.
Developer
BryceMcMurter
My Device: Bold 9900 & Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Re: stuck on pending approval "up for sale"

[ Edited ]

ok so I spoke too soon. I just got the notification that my app has been approved and I was able to apply for BFB

Please use plain text.