Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
bbtechsupport
My Device: Rogers BB 8800 (Still kicking)

Re: 8830: Calendar items gone from Outlook and don't go back when I sync

Hi,

That is PIN and PIN.CFG as in your Blackberry PIN Number

Peace,

BBTechSupport

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to CLICK that BLACK or GRAY Kudos square if some one was helpful.
Also please mark it as a solution if your problem is solved.
New Contributor
drail14me
My Device: Not Specified

Resolved my issue...maybe this will help you.

I called my cellular provider today for tech support. They could not help so they got RIM tech support online. They fixed my issue in about 10 minutes. Here is what we did:

On the Blackberry, we clicked on the Options button from the main screen. We verified my blackberry email address was under Calendar (CICAL):

We then opened the Blackberry Calendar and clicked the function button that brought up the menu. We clicked on select Calendar. It listed two calendars. device default and a calendar associated with my email address. he had me type in the word "move" with my blackberry keyboard. He said that it was a hidden command and I wouldn't see anything but just type it in while looking at the select calendar screen. when it typed it, I got a message asking if I wanted to move my calendar events. I scrolled down to "yes" and clicked.

we then went to Blackberry Desktop Manager.We first made sure that we unchecked "automatic synchronization".

We then clicked on  "Synchronize" then "Configure Synchronization" then "Synchronization". That brought up a new page. On it I clicked on the word "Calendar" and it highlighted Calendar and Outlook then click "setup".

I followed the setup wizard and set the device for ONE WAY synchronization of ALL SCHEDULED ITEMS. Then clicked ok and finished out the wizard.

We then exited all the way out to the Main screen of Desktop Manager and did a synch. Everything came back to Outlook.

We then went back in to Synchronization and set if back to two way.  Seems to have fixed it for me.

Hope it helps you.

New Contributor
ehamilton12

Re: Resolved my issue...maybe this will help you.

I don't see a Calendar on my primary Options list, so I can't see how to confirm my email address is connected to the calendar.

I did go through your other steps and got to the place where it listed Default and my email address.  I typed move and it asked if I wanted to move all calendar to my email address - is that the correct direction? I was highlighting my email address, not the word Default.  Didn't proceed because I wasn't sure which way was correct. Do you remember which one you highlighted when you typed the word "move?"

Thanks so much - it sounds like it makes sense, but what confuses me is how did it get messed up to begin with...

New Contributor
drail14me

Re: Resolved my issue...maybe this will help you.

I had MY email address highlighted when I typed move. Again, this process worked for me but I'm not sure what it will do for you. You might want to try calling your service provider. If they cant help INSIST that they connect you to RIM.