Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

Contributor
medic2
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Adjusting the default volume on the 8830 world edition

Hello out there,

I am having difficulty setting the default volume on my phone.  The directions say menu to options to general options...when I go there, there isn't general options only advanced and after scrolling through every option I can't find it.  Can anyone help???  Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Adjusting the default volume on the 8830 world edition

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Press the green key, press menu key,

select options/ general options

scroll down to Default call audio: set to 100%

You can enhance the treble or audio in the next option.

If you need more info please ask!  If not please resolve the thread using the options by the Kudos’ star, Just place the check in the Post that answered your question, Thanks   

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
jea2381
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8830 World
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Adjusting the default volume on the 8830 world edition

I have a similar problem and I have tried that option and I have tested, my issue is that my voice out is really low, is there an option to raise the volume for the other person to hear me. I know that this is my phone because I have tested another phone and it works fine, but when I call out of this particular phone no one can hear me its really low, I have tested on a lan line as well, and with me muting the other end and I talk with my phone or Bluetooth ear piece, it seems that somehow the Blackberry is sending a low tone volume out, since its also occuring with or without the bluetooth. I have tried resetting it from Man defaults and also the Bluetooth as well and hasn't helped, is there another option?

Please use plain text.