Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
gtomarshall
My Device: VM-605
Accepted Solution

All 4 LEDs lit on VM-605 Visor Bluetooth Speaker

Unit has been working fine for almost a year. Got in the car this morning and all 4 LEDs were lit. I put it on the charger. The battery LED turned orange for a bit then back to red. Never turned green.

What does all 4 LEDs turned on steady mean? Is there a way I can reset this unit? Do I just wait until the internal battery fully discharges?

Thanks for any help,

Marshall

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gtomarshall
My Device: VM-605

Re: All 4 LEDs lit on VM-605 Visor Bluetooth Speaker

Apparently, this is a new one to everyone.

I can tell you all that no combination of key pressing/holding on the Visor Speakerphone will change or turn the display LEDs off. I can also tell you that no matter what may have cause it, no amount of charging will fix it.

That said, the only thing left to do was to let it burn until the battery was empty and all LEDs were off. This is exactly what I did.

Then, I placed it on the charger. It immediately starting taking a charge with the RED battery LED on only. In 3.5hrs, the charge completed with the GREEN battery LED lit.

I turned the unit on and the British female voice said it connected to my phone. Like nothing unusual ever happened. Made a call and everything worked normally.

So if all 4 LEDs on your VM-605 Visor Bluetooth Speakerphone come on, let it go ahead and burn the battery dead. Then recharge and all will be normal.

If the 4 LEDs turned ON is Blackberry's way of telling the user the battery is low, they should have thought of a way to allow immediate charging instead of having to wait until the battery dies completely and THEN allowing the unit to be recharge.

Please use plain text.