Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
01vinod
My Device: Curve 8520

BB Curver 8520 key pad issue

Hi There,

Please let me know the your complaint Phone number, e-mail ID, Address, in Delhi, India.

I am really pissed of with your bb hand sets 8520 curve.

I have bought this **bleep** phone 6 months back, its been bad for 2 months, lyinh with your repair guys. after I got it back its worked fine only for 15 days & again its gone bad.

Please let me know what can be done.

Is there any e-mail ID or phone number where I can vent out my frustraion.

Regards,

Vinod Singh

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BB Curver 8520 key pad issue

Sorry, we don't have any complaint phone number or email.

You can write BlackBerry a letter, address found at www.blackberry.com/contact

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
01vinod

Thats very strange that you dont have any complaint e-mail id or phone number in Delhi, India. So i guess BB has some wrong notion in mind that all their cutomers are happy with them

Believe me that not at all true.

Any ways can you provide me with the any concerns person number of e-mail ID or you dont have the authority to do it.

I hope you wont come up with any of the studpid replies which you did the first time.

Can you provide me with the physical address for the BB in Delhi.  Or there is no address ??

Rregards,

Vinod Singh

JSanders

Who are you calling stupid?
This is a user to user community forum. We are not BlackBerry employees. You should have read that in your welcome message.

Now you're just being plain rude.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
01vinod

So if you are not the BB employees then why are you replying to such post & how come you have the official URL associated with the company's URL. Thats damm strange to me.

Can I also get to open such forum ?

I am calling the BB & its representative stupid - if you are one then you are qualified for it.

Any ways without waiting any time  - can you do any thing or not, or i am just beating around the bush ???

Regards,

Vinod Singh

JSanders

You're being a total putz.

Read.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
01vinod

Mr Putz,

Can you please tell me why you been give the responsibility to manage the BB forum ?

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hello 01vinod

I think you are mistaken ! no one in this BlackBerry Support Community Froums is given any responsibility.Here users like you and me share our thought and try to help each other as much as possible.So I don't think there is any reason to be rude with other user.If you have any complains contact Authorize BlackBerry Service Center and if they are not dealing fairly with your Contact your Carrier to Escalate the case to RIM and they are able to do that.

I hope you understand.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
JSanders

01vinod wrote:

Can you please tell me why you been give the responsibility to manage the BB forum ?

You're in a fantasy world. Why do you think I manage this forum? I don't. I don't work for RIM. I don't work for this forum. 

I am just answering your question, and as you can see from the history of this thread, I've tried to politely answer your question before you went all crazy.

The problem is, you don't like the answer. I can't help that.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
01vinod

Hi Sir, I have bought BB Curve 8520, Last year Dec 2011. The phone key pad is stopped working one day, I gave it to service center, they repaired the set and gave it back to me after 1.5 Months. I have used the phone for 1 Month and same problem occurred (key pad stop working), this time I gave to customer care, after 1 months time, they I have got the mail, that its a liquid damage, phone is unrepairable. I can guarantee 100%, there was not case of liquid in the phone. Please let me know what to be done. They dont have any concerned person number, no e-mail ID, there after sales service sucks big time. Regards, Vinod Singh 9891706999