Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Big time email issues

I have many email accounts set up on my Blackberry 8830 World Edition. About a week ago I tried emailing someone from my blackberry email and it wouldn't work. Same with the other ones. They said they need to be validated or verified. Why it did this I do not know. So I go to the email setup and now it wants me to log in. I can't remember my username because I have never had to use it since I created my blackberry email and I have forgotten the password. I am guessing that the first part of my email before the @ sign is my user. Correct? So I have been trying that as my user but I do not know the password. I go to forgotten password and it says that the password has been sent to my blackberry device. Well I've done that about 5 times a day for about a week and a hlaf and have yet to receive it. I hope it is not sending it to my Blackberry email address because if so, I will never get it and that basically means I lose my blackberry email which I use for tons of things. So has anyone else ever had this problem?
Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9530

Re: Big time email issues

If you've forgotten your login's to the bb webiste for your email, you will have to call Blackberry.  I believe they send the password in an email and thus you cannot recieve it.  They will reset your password and you will be able to login and validate your email accounts.

** Don't forget to resolve your post with the accepted solution.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Big time email issues

Just call your carrier support team and provide the details of your device i.e., PIN, IMEI etc. so that they can identify you as the owner of the device. They can search device by PIN and collect user name from BIS admin site. Once you get the User Name, use the forget password link on your device to get the password.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit