Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

wowux
My Device: BlackBerry 9550 storm 2
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry 9550 Storm 2 Error 200

Hi i am from Latvia sorry for my english oppinion, My problem started in the Device update i try to update 4.5 Os to 5.0 recomended when he reboting then BlackBerry device restarted and then have a loading and he put the white display on the text Error 202 reset what can i do? to resolve a problem? 

JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BlackBerry 9550 Storm 2 Error 200

Read this

"JVM 200" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone  

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

[ Edited ]

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

opps Jsanders suggested the same thing.

Good luck 

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
wowux

the URL what you give me dosent work! :smileysad:

JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

wowux wrote:

the URL what you give me dosent work! :smileysad:

Well,. yea it does.

But just in case... I click on the link and copy all on that page.

Overview

The BlackBerry smartphone stops responding and one of the following error messages appears:

JVM 200
CollapseCause

The BlackBerry smartphone encountered a Java Virtual Machine (JVM) application related problem and is unable to continue running.
CollapseResolution

For BlackBerry Device Software 7.0 and earlier, please ensure that the BlackBerry smartphone is running the most current version of BlackBerry Device Software. For more information on this procedure, see KB16068.

For BlackBerry Device Software 7.1, further investigation is required. To help further diagnose the cause, please contact the wireless service provider through which the BlackBerry smartphone was purchased or BlackBerry Technical Support Services for further review and support. In order to best investigate this behaviour, please collect the following information:

• BlackBerry Device Model number, e.g., 9900, and the BlackBerry Device Software, e.g., 7.1 Bundle 1234 (v7.1.0.321, 5.1.0.123), both of which can be located by going to Options, typing in About, and selecting About Device Versions.
  • What activity what the BlackBerry smartphone engage in when the error message was first noticed?
  • A Support Log, which can be generated using the BlackBerry Desktop Software, following the steps contained in KB27739.
  • A File System Dump, which can be generated using the BlackBerry Desktop Software, following the steps contained in KB27739.
  • Remove the battery from the BlackBerry smartphone and reinsert it, allowing the BlackBerry Device Software to start up. If the error message displays again during the start up procedure, please generate another Support Log.
CollapseWorkaround

For BlackBerry Device Software 7.0 and earlier, please either perform a hard reset by removing the battery from the BlackBerry smartphone and reinserting it or perform a reload the BlackBerry Device Software. For more information on how to hard reset the BlackBerry smartphone, see KB02141. For more information on reloading the BlackBerry Device Software, see KB10144.

For BlackBerry Device Software 7.1, if unable to contact the wireless service provider through which the BlackBerry smartphone was purchased or BlackBerry Technical Support Services for further review and support, please ensure the BlackBerry smartphone is running the most current version of BlackBerry Device Software. For more information on updating the BlackBerry Device Software, see KB16068. If unable to contact the wireless service provider through which the BlackBerry smartphone was purchased or BlackBerry Technical Support Services for further review, and the BlackBerry smartphone is running the most current version of BlackBerry Device Software, please either perform a hard reset by removing the battery from the BlackBerry smartphone and reinserting it or perform a reload the BlackBerry Device Software. For more information on how to hard reset the BlackBerry smartphone, see KB02141. For more information on reloading the BlackBerry Device Software, see KB10144.

CollapseAdditional Information

Note: To assist in capturing the error details, contact support while the error is still displayed on the smartphone. If possible, do not reset the smartphone or attempt to reload the BlackBerry Device Software until enough information is captured for a full investigation into the cause of the error.

To assist with diagnosing these types of issues, provide as many of the following details as possible:

• What is the frequency of the issue?
  • Is the issue easily reproduced or does it occur at random?
  • If the issue is able to be reproduced, make note of the steps to take to reproduce the issue.
  • Is there a specific application or function being used when the issue occurs?
  • Have you experienced any issues with the smartphone as a result of the error message, such as being unable to use the browser?
  • Have you recently updated the BlackBerry Device Software or other applications?
  • When was the last backup performed of the data on the BlackBerry smartphone?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
wowux

tnx evrybody but i repair myself used a x-cmder this is a more esy !