Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

runalmis
My Carrier: Turkcell

Blackberry Playbook, bbm groups via Blackberry Bridge

I cannot retrieve bbm groups & chats in Blackberry Playbook when I connect to Blackberry device via Blackberry Bridge...

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Playbook, bbm groups via Blackberry Bridge

Groups are not yet supported over Bridge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Bruinberry
My Carrier: Bell

Is there an ETA for the release of this functionality???

I use the BB Bridge all the time and am a member of a few social BBM Groups..... this feature would be great if it was impllemented soon.

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

No ETA that I'm aware of. I'm a heavy group user too. I would have rather seen group support before sms support.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Bruinberry
My Carrier: Bell

SMS support is also a great added feature to the Bridge!       I also agree with you that I'd rather see the group support over sms if i had a choice.

I just hope it is not left in the dust for us 7.1 users and available only to 10 users

Please use plain text.