Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9360
My Carrier: Curve

Blackberry Z10

Blackberry Z10, The new blackberry that will be released in 30th of Jan

As they've mentioned that this is the newest fully touch screen phone that blackberry have created in our generation

Here are some pictures about the new blackberry.

Specifications:

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Blackberry Z10

cant wait for it, I pre ordered my on rogers

My Device: Blackberry 9360
My Carrier: Curve

Probably we all are waiting for it ! Smiley Very Happy here i have some points you all would like to check on Smiley Happy ♦The build quality is really nice. The back cover feels rubbery and snaps on sort of like the back cover on Samsung’s Galaxy S III. ♦The screen looks great. ♦The web browser is very quick, just as fast as a desktop browser. It also supports Flash. ♦ You can set up separate profiles for work and personal use. This is good for people who want to use one phone for business and play. ♦It integrates with Evernote. ♦The new AppWorld store looks a lot like the Google Play store for Android apps. ♦It only takes one minute to boot up.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I cant wait to get one!!!

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

21daRe: Blackberry Z10

21 days 0 hours 31 min 35secs to launch

My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Blackberry makes a great phone.  I think my Torch 9850 is fantastic.  The new BB10 just looks outstanding.  I had a storm waited and bought the Torch.  I had friends that tried to get me to by an I phone and I said no I am waiting for the next BB touchscreen.  It looks like loyalty is going to pay off big,

Smiley Very Happy

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: AIS

beautiful 

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Verizon

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you tomorrow you are only a day away!!!!
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9650
My Carrier: Sprint

We should be able to watch live via webcast here: http://www1.rim.com/newsroom.html

New Contributor
My Device: passport
My Carrier: Celcom

Re: Blackberry Z10 in Malaysia

Blackberry,

I bought this Z10 when it is launched in Malaysia. I watched Thorten keynote, read about the spec in Blackberry Canada/US website, when I bought it, I just realised my version is STL100-1 (3G) and last week when I am in Singapore, my colleague is STL100-2 (LTE). I am very disappointed that I bought a phone which is non LTE and I was not aware of Z10 has many version. I wish Blackberry can take back my phone and exchange with LTE version. I hope my pain and frustration can be heard by Thorsten.

GP Boey

Blackberry Fan