Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: tmobile

Can't sign in to bb id ????

My son signed up for bb id and put gmail.co.uk instead of gmail.com,  he was on it fine, then he took his sim out of his phone to try another sim in it, then we he put the original sim back in it asked him to log in to bb id, but he can't remember his password and when he clicks forgot password it keeps sending to the gmail.co.uk so can't get it, he tried to get the gmail.co.uk account but gmail don't do co.uk so can't, is there anyway he can get back on his id as he as just bought a bbm thing for £5 and now can't use it or app world or anything else that requires him to login, any one have any idea what to do??

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Can't sign in to bb id ????

Hi vickymil5

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com

I invite you to visit this link to reset the password of BBID

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword/

But you must remember the email and security question to recover your BBID.

Otherwise you will have to re-create a new BBID.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Can't sign in to bb id ????

I'm going through the same thing right now, email was typed wrong and I forgot the password I used, so the password goes to the wrong email address. I was told to do a security wipe. One word of caution, if you are talking to customer support, do not use the phone you have a problem with in order to walk through the fix, it will go dead. I'm am shocked a customer support person let me do that very thing.