If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

Visitor
AhmedTahoun
My Device: Good
My Carrier: Funny

Change Blackberry ID password

[ Edited ]

please help i need to change my Blackberry ID password that i forgot and i also forgot the answer to the question , beacuse i was save password auto login...... and i creat a new id & pw but i can't use to BB beacuse associated  email i can't login ..... i need solve this problem badly

PLEASE HELP  :Helpsmilie:

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Change Blackberry ID password

AhmedTahoun wrote:

i creat a new id & pw but i can't use to BB beacuse associated  email i can't login ..... i need solve this problem badly

Hello AhmedTahoun

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you already created a new BlackBberry ID then first do a backup of your device using desktop software then perform a security wipe .After a wipe you'll be able to use your new BlackBerry ID and passowrd .

But.. please note while doing so you'll loose access to any of your paid apps that you bought from BlackBerry world. 

Refer to this KB Article for help :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.