Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9930
My Carrier: Tmobile
Accepted Solution

Disabled phone?

The CAPS lock would stick very frequently and this morning in must have been stuck when I tried to enter my password to unlock my phone.  I kept trying, but eventually I used up all of my 10 attempts. Now the phone has a white screen and will not do anything, even when I remove and reinstall the battery.  How do I fix this, and the CAPS sticking problem?

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Disabled phone?

If you're not getting anything, even after a battery pull, you'll need to reload your OS. You can do this with BlackBerry Desktop Software. Once your phone has been recognized by BDS, click Device>Backup and do a backup then click Device>Restore and restore that backup to your phone.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9930
My Carrier: Tmobile

Re: Disabled phone?

Thank you, I think the device did it after relaoding a few times, but lost all contacts. Hope I can get them back from my cell provider or Blackberry Device mgr