Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Email Scolling - Jump to Most Recent?

Hi - How can I get to the top (most recent) email in my inbox?  Every now and then I'll open my inbox and an email from weeks or months ago will be highlighted. Then, to get back to the most recent email, I've been wearing out the thumbwheel.  There MUST be an easy key combo to jump back to the top.  Thanks! 
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Email Scolling - Jump to Most Recent?

shortcuts: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/dynamickc.do?externalId=KB02867&sliceId=SAL_Public&command=show&forwa...
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
New Contributor

The shortcuts page is helpful (see 1st reply).  I did not find exactly what I was looking for there (jump to top of message list).  However I did discover (after seeing the "N"  is a shortcut for oldest unread message)  that "N" is an undocumented (I think) shortcut for jump to top of messages for a date.  Keep doing that and it is pretty quick to get right to the top message by getting to the current date quickly. 
New Contributor

oops. "U" is last unread message... "N" is jump to previous day's top message...