Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
wyoboytrucker
My Device: Blackberry 8830 World Edition

Email problem after v4.5 upgrade

I am having a problem sending emails after upgrading to handheld software v4.5.  I only have a yahoo and blackberry email accounts.  When ever I try to send an email it tells me that I do not have "message services configured."  I am getting email no problem. 

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Email problem after v4.5 upgrade

Try to following from the device. Go into Options | Advanced Options | Host Routing Table. In this screen, hit the menu button, choose Register Now. See if you receive a registration message. If you do, perform a hard reset (remove the battery for 30 seconds). After the device reboots try to send an email
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
wyoboytrucker
My Device: Blackberry 8830 World Edition

That did not fix the problem i am still getting the same message
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Can you log onto your carrier's BIS website and go into the Service Book section. From there try to send service books to your device.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.