Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

tbrown8436
My Device: Not Specified

Error 507

I just tried updating the softwar like the BB email said to do for my BB 8700C.  Now it is frozes with a screen that says  507 with a circle with a line through it.  in the circle are a triangle, box and circle.  I took the battery out for 5 min. Put is back in and got the same FROZEN screen.  I travel all over the world with this and I am getting a little pissy over  this supposed up date.  By the way you need to accomodate MAC users if you want to keep us.  This going to Windows Explores is way our of dtae. How about addinf Safari or Mozilla. Get with the times

tom

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
tamrock777
My Device: BB 8530/ 5.0.0.734 OS
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Error 507

Please see below about using MAC's with BB's...

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB12924&sliceId=2&docTy...

About the error 507, that literally means that you do not have any software on the device.

~Tami~
Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
-- Albert Einstein
Please use plain text.
tbrown8436
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Error 507

Thanksfor the note. I have a MAC book pro with windows on the other side.  I have tried the MAC pocketmac as well as the windows side and I can't get the BB to budge from error 507. I think their update blre up my BB

thanks

tom

Please use plain text.