Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
vickyindore
My Device: Not Specified

HOW to Send Bulk SMS Through My Blackberry 8830 using Bulk SMS Software, i m using phone in CDMA

Please use plain text.
nashavvi

HOW to Send Bulk SMS Through My Blackberry 8830 using Bulk SMS Software, i m using phone in CDMA

With an ever increasing and exponentially growing penetration rate of mobile phone users in India, the SMS text messages are becoming an essential mode of inter-personal communication. Sending SMS messages to a limited number of users may be convenient but sending bulk SMS messages through mobile phone would be a hilarious task. Following the cardinal principle "necessity is the mother of invention," SMS XL 1.5 comes to your rescue.
Please use plain text.
renishladani

Re: HOW to Send Bulk SMS Through My Blackberry 8830 using Bulk SMS Software, i m using phone in CDMA

A Solution for Bulk / Group SMS via Blackberry is availableon http://www.bonrix.net (Bonrix Software Systems). It’s a web based system where user can send Bulk/Group SMS on website and then these sms are routed through your own blackberry using one pre installed mobile application in your own Blackberry. SMS Delivery can also be distributed using  more than one Blackberry Handset.

CDMA and GSM BlackBerry handsets (e.g. BlackBerry 88308703e 8130) are supported. A BlackBerry 8830 Handset with CDMA networks can deliver around 60 SMS per minute.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vickyindore

Re: HOW to Send Bulk SMS Through My Blackberry 8830 using Bulk SMS Software, i m using phone in CDMA

Thanx budy for bronix, but actually i want a software which can work with blackberry desktop manager

Please use plain text.
New Developer
joegeyijun

[ Edited ]

Quicker SMS is a software which allows you to send SMS on your PC. You can type SMS on your keyboard quicker than do it on your BlackBerry phone. Especially, it is very useful when you want to send group SMS to your friends. It is an effective tool to improve your efficiency and save your time.

Visit   

[removed unauthorized link]  to get latest version of Quicker SMS.

At the same time, Quicker SMS can receive new SMS from your BlackBerry phone whenever the phone is connected with it. You can save SMS from your friends on the disk permanently and forward to others easily. It supports importing all contacts in your BlackBerry phone. So you can select contacts quickly when you want to send SMS. When new SMS is coming, it will be showed on the main screen of the phone(see picture below). This function can works without PC client porgram(in trial version, this function works forever and it is free).

Key features

1. Send SMS to many friends from your address book by one click.
  2. Send timed SMS to friends in the future.
  3. Show new SMS notification dialog on PC desktop from your BlackBerry phone when it connects with Quicker SMS.
  4. Show new SMS notification dialog on BlackBerry’s main screen(This feature can be used without PC client program. It likes MsgShowPeekaWho. When new SMS is coming, phone number, name(if phone number is in your contacts) and full SMS content will be showed in notification dialog.).
  5. Forward received SMS quickly.
  6. Import all contacts information from your BlackBerry’s address book.
  7. Support ASCII and UCS-2 SMS.
  8. Divide long SMS into standard length and send them one by one.

Supported Devices

1. Support all kinds of BlackBerry phones(OS4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, …).
  2. Windows 2000/XP/Vista/….
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kassidypresley774
My Device: 8800

Hello!

I m addicted to send SMS. I mostly prefer to send bulk SMS. But I was bearing problems So my brother suggested me to istall Zebrost Phone book (ZPB) Software to send bulk SMS. Its easy and fun.

So I would also like to  you to install ZPB.:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kassidypresley774
My Device: 8800

Hello everyone!

I installed Zebrost Phonebook Software (ZPB). And I am so happy to install it. Its fee and very useful and awesome software.

The procedure for sending bulk SMS in ZPB is as follows-

1. Go to your zebrost phone book.

2. Mark the contacts to which you want to send SMS from Mark Contacts option in Contact Options.

3. Then go to Create SMS option in Contact Options.

4. And at last Select Send option in Contact Options.

It is really an awesome Software.

I would to suggest all to install it and take benefits.

For further information visit- www.zebrost.com

Please use plain text.
bsomauricio
My Device: tour 9360

Does it has a limit on the sms that you can send at a time?.
Please use plain text.
bsomauricio
My Device: tour 9360

I tried to send a test sms to al my contacts, but it came back as sms failed

Please use plain text.
4rel4eva
My Device: non blackberry user

[ Edited ]

try www.(personal info removed).com you can send bulksms from your phone or pc to any where in the world and you get 5 free sms on sign up. the sms prices are very cheap

Please use plain text.