Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9380
My Carrier: EE

How do I reset my Blackberry ID?

I have forgot my Blackberry ID password so I cannot access apps. I have tried resetting the password but the username (which is my email) is unvalid. I am completly stuck and really want to download BBM. I have a Blackberry Curve 9380. Any help appriciated thanks. 

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: How do I reset my Blackberry ID?

Hi kikat

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Please Check those Knowledge Base and try to reset your BlackBerry ID password.

KB26361  : How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password.

KB28685 : How to reset the BlackBerry ID password using the password recovery question.

KB28232 :BlackBerry ID reset email is not being delivered to the associated mailbox.

KB28111 :Unable to reset BlackBerry ID password when using a BlackBerry hosted email address.

Good luck :smileyhappy:

VIA | prince2012 Elite II

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/blackberry-ID/m-p/2069471#M186032

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9380
My Carrier: EE

Thanks for your reply josuefunes. None of the links have sadly not helped. I cannot access the email address used as my BBID and do not currently know the password. Is the only way forward to delete the BBID and if so how? Thanks for your help Kikat

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Hey Kikat try to access this link

You must remember though is your email address...

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword?locale=ZXM%3D

Regards...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **
@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Highlighted
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Here is some rather more complete information for your unfortunate situation.

Please see this "sticky" post for helpful information concerning your BBID situation:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code