Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

My Device: 8830
My Carrier: Rogers

I hate the touch screens keyboards...

I returned from Samsung to my old 8830 BB...it is now very sick...screen getting black, ball not sliding etc...my Provider ROGERS do not have a 9930 or alike with a keyboard...I called BB and they kept me on the line for 10 minutes with nobody alive to give me an answer....I NEED MY BB...where can I find one ??

m.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: I hate the touch screens keyboards...

BlackBerry still offers some great phones with physical keyboards. If you wish to stick with an OS you might already know, you can choose from the Bold 9790 or the Curve 9320 (subject to availability from your carrier) or you might decide to bump up to a shiny new BB 10 phone such as the Q10 or the Q5, both of which have physical keyboards and also boast BlackBerry's newest OS, BB 10. And if you're patient enough, the BlackBerry Passport using OS 10.3 is coming soon.

Don't give up on BlackBerry quite yet!  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

My Device: 8830

super duper...many thanks...

m
:-)
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Unlocked

The touch screen keyboard on the Z10/Z30 is actually really good.  I cant stand typing on an iPhone and I've tried Android and I dont like it much either.

I can text 9 girls simultaneously engaged in conversation on iPhones with my Z10 and I'm doing perfect capitalization and punctuation to their sloppy texts and I find I'm waiting for them most of the time.

If you know someone with a Z10/Z30 try the keyboard out for a bit.  It learns your words and phrases pretty quickly it is uncanny how it reads your mind sometimes.