Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
gitesh
My Device: curve 9380

NEW blackberry 9380 smartphone is in DEAD condition within 5 days.

[ Edited ]

Sir/Madam,

I have purchased new  blackberry 9380 smartphone in NAGPUR dated 10 .Oct.12  (Maharashtra,INDIA)  i have used the hand set for 5 days, but on 6th day my phone is switched off automatically. Am tried to charged the phone for long time but the phone is not switched on after that on 15 .Oct.12 i visited to your authorised service centre namely COWMEN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD. they also tried to ON the phone but it cant switch ON,then they kept my entire BOX of Phone i.e. Smartphone with ORGINAL INCOICE  they told that since u buy the phone within a week , as per our terms &  conditions of BLACKBERRY your ENTIRE PHONE will get replaced within 3 working days ie. on 18.Oct.12 & give a call to your contact Number.

Now today when i visited again to your authorised service centre namely COWMEN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD,they told that your Smartphone will not get replaced because the company has rejected your request for replacing the smartphone.when i asked the question why they havent give me a proper reply & harshely told that u wait for atlest 2 months to get repaired your Smartphone 7 told that if you have any query then contact to our customer care helpline & dont visit here.

Sir/ Madam am requesting you to please solve my problem so that i can get my NEW SMARTPHONE at earlist & again am requesting that the staff of  your authorised service centre namely COWMEN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD is not professional they havent have knowledge of Blackberry phone & there behaviour is so rude that you cannot imagin . 

IF MY PROBLEM IS NOT GET SOLVED AT EARLIST THEN I launched the complaint against CUNSOMER COURT AGAINST BLACKBERRY / COWMEN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD

<Personal Content Removed>

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: NEW blackberry 9380 smartphone is in DEAD condition within 5 days.

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the EULA and message upon registration.

In other words, we can help you here with this issue, we are users just like you.

If you want to notify RIM/BlackBerry of your complaint, please see the information at www.blackberry.com/contact

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code