Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
philhughes
My Device: 8830
Accepted Solution

Use of mobile support forums - a little help here please!

I have totally failed in trying to access this forum on my 8830. Of all sites that would be mobile-friendly, shouldn't this one? I have questions about several things, but wanted to ask them via my 8830 - but failed - can't start a thread, or even post a response. (When I finally find "reply" it tells me "This link requires JavaScript to be enabled. Would you like to enable JavaScript?" I click "Yes" and than what? "Add Tag," "Add?" I type something in the little box and click "add" and it says HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error. Is this thing just a high tech paperweight? RIM, you're about to lose a customer. If anyone cares to help a frustrated person please respond. Thanks!:smileymad:
Phil
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Use of mobile support forums - a little help here please!

Accessing BlackBerry community forum through mobile is as easy as it can be. Juts click on your Internet Browser -> on the homepage click on Help icon -> click on Find help in our support community forum.

Page address is http://supportforims.blackberry.com/rim/wireless/frontpage.xhtml

Please let me know how you're trying to access the that page?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
philhughes
My Device: 8830

Re: Use of mobile support forums - a little help here please!

I am not exactly sure how I was getting to the support forum - I think I bookmarked a link off of BlackBerry Lounge - I'm just not sure. But the link that you gave me works. Thanks! The forum now has far more a desktop look. I have several questions, but would prefer to try to discover the answers myself using "help" and so forth. Thanks for getting me off to a start!

Phil
Please use plain text.