09-03-2008 01:53 PM
Hello folks. I'm new to blackberry use and have noticed that mine only displays a blinking red light when i get new email. I did some research and it appears I can change this in my profile setting. But when I try to do so, Email doesn't appear to be one of the settings.
I inherited this thing from work and am somewhat confused. All my says under active is:
Browser, level 1 messages, Messages (desktop), messernger alert, messenger new message, etc etc. It doesn't seem to have email on it.
Can anyone shed some light? thanks.
09-03-2008 03:17 PM
- Go to Email Settings icon on your device
- Login using the user name and password (if already set by you)
- Under Services click on Email Account
- Click on Add An Email Account to integrate any POP or IMAP enable email (i.e... gamil, hotmail, ISP mail etc)
- To create BlackBerry.net ID click on Create A BlackBerry Email Address
- Type your preferred User Name and enter your Password for that ID
After every successful email integration you'll receive an confirmation email from Activation Server. That's it!! You're done with BIS email ID integration.
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit