Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
dviduya
My Carrier: At&t

blackberry 8820 cannot browse internet when connected to wifi

hi, im having a problem browsing the net when im using wi fi, when im coinnected to wi fi it wouold how a yellown liune and says that it is ocnnected to wi fi but when i try to browse through the browse it wont load the page, i have already set te browser option to hotspot browser, i tried wap but none of the worked

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: blackberry 8820 cannot browse internet when connected to wifi

dviduya wrote:

hi, im having a problem browsing the net when im using wi fi, when im coinnected to wi fi it wouold how a yellown liune and says that it is ocnnected to wi fi but when i try to browse through the browse it wont load the page, i have already set te browser option to hotspot browser, i tried wap but none of the worked

Hi dviduya,

Contact your service provider. Please read this article.

Unable to browse the internet over a Wi-Fi connection

Thanks!

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dviduya
My Carrier: At&t

:smileysad: read the article and it states there that i would need to ha ve an active data plan, im a little sad about that cause what would be the use of wi fi if i already have an active data plan? :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
iansantos
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Contact your service provider. You can try refresh your Service Book. Read this article.

How to clear and refresh the service book database if the BlackBerry smartphone is unable to send or...

Thanks.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.