Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
rainbow7812
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

hundreds of unwanted bbm requests daily

Can someone please help me,my ex has posted my pin on loads of dirty websites n I'm gettin hundreds of bbm requests daily,iv managed to block pin messages coming through but am not aware how to block any new bbm requests from coming through,is there a way I can keep my existing bbm contacts but not allow any more further requests to come in?? Plz help :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: hundreds of unwanted bbm requests daily

Hi rainbo7812 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Unfortunately there is no way to block these requests.  All I can recommend is to block each request as it comes in therefor that person cannot request you again.  As each PIN is specific to each BlackBerry® smartphone, it cannot be changed, however, getting another BlackBerry® smartphone may be another option for you.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rainbow7812
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: hundreds of unwanted bbm requests daily

Awww really. . After reading a few similar posts on here I thought there was maybe a temp way t dis able bbm so any one requestin to add me would get an error of some sort which would maybe look like the pin is incorrect. . Clutching at straws I guess lol I no I need to change phone but its a rite pain in the bee is that . . Thanks v much for the reply :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.