Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

Orelia_m
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780

stressed :( :(

Hello guys

I've got a blackberry 9780 now I've got two problems with this phone 1) it doesn't read any memory card and 2)my laptop can't read the phone its self

Now with problem no.1 I've tried different memory cards in the phone and it still doesn't read them I've ticked the media card support option but still in addition to that there's a message displayed below saying that the media card is not inserted even if it is. I've tried putting my memory card into my sisters phone and it works perfectly.

Problem no.2

When I connect the phone to the laptop I don't get that pop up option of whether I wanna connect via USB mass media or sync or charge.usually my phone appears as removable disk F when i check under my computer (I'm using Windows 7) it appears for 1 second then its gone.I checked under device manager and the blackberry smartphone is there as well as RIM compatible device but I just can't seem to find my phone under computer
Please use plain text.