Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

New Contributor
skye4
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

trackball working erratically

I absolutely love my 8830 and, other than the Browser limitations, have found it immensely useful and enjoyable to use. However, within the last day or so, the trackball has started to work very erratically. It moves but does not select different items on the screen or sometimes even will not open an item when I have clicked on it. I have had the 8830 since March 2008. Since I use it for business as well as pleasure, it gets a lot of use. Is this common? Is there anything I can do myself to fix the situation? And if not, what do I do? I bought it from Verizon. Please advise!

Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: trackball working erratically

Read this link posted by Bifocals

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=BlackBerryDeviceSoftware&message.id=2...

And this posted by JSanders

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=Bold&message.id=1252&query.id=146385#...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
skye4
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks!! I am new to the Forum and really appreciate the wonderful assistance. Nice to have a community of experts to turn to when my BB acts up ...:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

You are welcome, and if you need more assistance only post it, thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.