Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Other BlackBerry® Smartphones

Super Contributor
Shaun22Zn
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve 3G

urgent urgent need advice fast

I have a blackberry bold 9790 only two day's old ..not reading memory cards tried over 4 memory cards say's no memory card inserted .I have done formating and reboot with battery out. Would it be a good idea to take it back to the store for a 7 day brand new exchane I'm not happy with this device battery dies fast even on 2G how is that possible pls need your professional advice soon has possible sorry to worry URL
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: urgent urgent need advice fast

Hello,

Given what you describe, I indeed agree that you should take it back for warranty/guarantee evaluation.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
Shaun22Zn
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve 3G

Thanks hall of famer , when I first got this phone, I charged the battery within 3 hours , it shown a green light, did I fellow I do the right thing? Or I shouldve charged it for 16 hours ? Plz can you can help me with some tips
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Everything you need is in your user manual. You really need to give that a read.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.