Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Payment Service

BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Does the App with the Payment Service code need to be in App World to test properly in BB10 Cascades?

Is this a new app up in BlackBerry World or a new version of the old app?

Does passing "false" to the call result in a valid response?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
dlacerte
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Does the App with the Payment Service code need to be in App World to test properly in BB10 Cascades?

I have the same problem... when using requestExistingPurchases(false) I got no error but using requestExistingPurchases(true) I get this error instead of the 1 purchase receipt I should be getting:

The parent application could not be located within the reconcile cache.

The documentation suggests that I should be passing "true"?

My BB10 application is running in sandbox mode, the app has a few versions uploaded and I tried both an upgrade and fresh install with the same issue.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
dlacerte
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

According to this thread:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Payment-Service/Get-Existing-Payments/m-p/2173967/highlight/t...

Setting "true" only works in "live" mode.

1) Is this true?

2) what difference does this setting make and what should this setting be in "live" mode?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

1) Yep

2) This setting will determine whether the purchase history is checked using the on-device cache (false) or whether the purchase history is pulled from the BlackBerry World Server (true)

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.