Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Payment Service

Developer
TobyKaos
My Device: playbook

Re: Error: "The Item you requested is invalid"

Hello,

when you want to test purchase you must test as debug connexion if you use a .bar not installed from AppWorld.

#ifdef _DEBUG
	  paymentservice_set_connection_mode(true);   // Allows local testing
#endif

Else if you want to test your draft version you must use sandbox download:

On Q10 and Z10: open AppWorld ->MyWorld -> open parameters by sliding from top -> mode development -> enter app id and doanwload draft

On playbook: open Appworld -> swipe from corner bottom left  to middle to show on the keyboard -> tap TST then enter -> open Webbrowser -> http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/xxxxx, where xxxxx is the ID of the application

more for playbook: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/tkb/articleprintpage/tkb-id/appworld_dev@tkb/article-id/31

And voilà.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
aadi007
My Device: Z10

Thanks for the reply. Actually i found the solution My problem was I can't find my release saved in draft from blackberry app world. But now I got it by inserting App ID in the text box appeared in the development mode.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rufustitus
My Device: Curve 9220

Hi

I have the same issue in an app called Bikini.com that is created in webworks for BB 10 devices. In this app we have a digital good that is also approved on the portal vendor and all the values are set correctly in the app; the app has been approved and set for sale.

It downloads and installs perfectly, but when requesting the purchase of the digital good the app asks for my BB ID credentials and after giving them the app shows a text box Saying Payment Error The item you requested is invalid.

Can you provide more info on how you manage to solve the issue?. Or anybody else can provide information on what could be wrong?.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

rufustitus wrote:

Hi

I have the same issue in an app called Bikini.com that is created in webworks for BB 10 devices. In this app we have a digital good that is also approved on the portal vendor and all the values are set correctly in the app; the app has been approved and set for sale.

It downloads and installs perfectly, but when requesting the purchase of the digital good the app asks for my BB ID credentials and after giving them the app shows a text box Saying Payment Error The item you requested is invalid.

Can you provide more info on how you manage to solve the issue?. Or anybody else can provide information on what could be wrong?.

Hi there,

Please start a new thread.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.