Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Payment Service

New Developer
hussulinux
My Device: Not Specified

Urgent Purchase problem : Playbook purchase stopped working after new version of app is released.

Please consider this as very urgent help needed. Our sales has hit big time and currently there is absolutely ZERO sales due to the error.

We had first submitted our application's version 1.0 as Application ID : "StoryTimeForKids". Then we submitted another version 2.0 with Application ID : "StoryTime" (The app should have been rejected by the appworld, but it didn't reject and it has taken it..

Now we want to submit another update 2.0.3, it does take "StoryTime" as the ID but not "StoryTimeForKids".

The problem is that the in-app purchase still do not work with "StoryTime" and they do work with "StoryTimeForKids". There has to be some problem.

When we submitted the app, it got accepted, but then no one is able to buy (from PROD) and there is aways an error 30242 -- Note the app is LIVE in prod and giving this error. (tested on BB Playbook: 2.1.1088)

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/38256/?lang=en

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Urgent Purchase problem : Playbook purchase stopped working after new version of app is released.

PlayBook OS version 2.1.0.1314 was released yesterday and may fix this issue, could you please try it out and let me know if you still see this error?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.