Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Social Lounge

Developer
My Device: Red Z10
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

Admin Please

[ Edited ]

I have some serious issues that I need to take up with someone in an elevated position at BlackBerry.

IE- the developer relations VP or someone similar... my last attempts(a few months ago) to contact marty via Twitter he just ignored me and hid my tweets and I do not feel that is acceptable (definately doesn't count towards relating to developers). all i asked was for him to have a convo with me about some issues i've been experiencing with the vendor portal managment team.  seing as he is their boss I felt he would be the perfect person to speak to abou this...

Alec Saunders never ignored people like that...

If Marty is not avaliable or not willing to talk  then his boss or someone higher would do perfectly as these issues need to be addressed by someone who can actually do something.

Thanks

Update: after some additional searching it appears marty may not be with BlackBerry anymore, if that's the case I would like to speak with his succesor

Developer
My Device: Red Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Admin Please

I have managed to contact someone in a position to handle these issues, this can be disregarded.