Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Social Lounge

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: IDEA

Jam rewards order not shipped yet

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have a blackberry vendor account.

My username is '{Removed}

I recently ordered for a 'BlackBerry Jam Jacket' on July 25th worth 1000 points. Its been more than 2 weeks and my order is not processed yet. I got a order confirmation mail on July 25th and no other mails yet.

Can you look into this and update me on the same?

regards

Mod Edit: Edited post to remove personal information to comply with the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Z10 - Q5 - Playbook
My Carrier: Not Specified

Re: Jam rewards order not shipped yet

[ Edited ]

Sir BlackBerry Jam Rewards takes more time then 2 Weeks for International Orders . Contact on this E-mail to get updates on the process :- jamzonesupport@blackberry.com

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For More visit My Blog
Developer
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: IDEA

Hi,

I contacted the support mail and i got the reply that there is an issue for shipping into India. They will ship once it is resolved.

I am a bit confused whether this is about import duties? If so, I shall pay the import duties. Can I choose that option?

I had seen this message (shipping problem to india and argentina) on their page a long time ago before months. When is this supposed to get resolved?

regards

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Z10 - Q5 - Playbook
My Carrier: Not Specified

I Have no Idea About that . The E-mail i told you is the only resource from where you can get the correct Updates . I suggest Ask this Question to Them Smiley Happy Thankx

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For More visit My Blog