Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Testing and Deployment

Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

Alpha B - End of Program screen

Hey people,

So I've changed the date on my Dev Alpha B device (to the december 17th) and now I'm getting "Thank you for participating - program has ended"....I can't it the screen to go away.

I've tried rebooting and also going through the upgrade process - https://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10devalphas/update

Can someone help out?

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Alpha B - End of Program screen

Hold down the power and volume buttons for 30 seconds and it should reset the date back to the default value (OS build date).

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Alpha B - End of Program screen

thanks i was able to fix it on sat i pulled the battery for about 30min as well as tried all the steps posted. nothing worked till i did the battery pull thanks though.

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality